Here are a few books I have recently completed. Sorry, no time for book reviews in 2018 – too busy doing research and writing my own book (UNLESS – of course – by special request by certain authors/publishers):
- Trivers, Robert The Folly of Fools – The Logic of Deceit and Self-Deception in Human Life, Basic Books – A Division of the Perseus Books Group New York, NY Copyright © 2011 by Robert Trivers
2. Robbins, William G. Landscapes of Promise – The Oregon Story 1800-1940 University of Washington Press Seattle, WA and London, UK Copyright © 1997 by The University of Washington Press
3. Costandi, Moheb Neuroplasticity, The MIT Press Cambridge, MA and London, UK Copyright © 2016 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
4. Ballenesien, Edward, J. Fraud – An American History From Barnum to Madoff, Princeton University Press Princeton, NJ and Oxford, UK Copyright (c) 2017 by Princeton University Press
4. Horwitz, Tony A Voyage Long and Strange – On the Trail of Vikings, Conquistadors, Lost Colonists and Other Adventurers in Early America, Picador – Henry Holt & Company New York, NY Copyright © 2008 by Tony Horwitz
5. Diamond, Jared Collapse – How Societies Choose To Fail Or Succeed, Penguin Books – Published by The Penguin Group New York, NY Copyright © 2005, 2011 by Jared Diamond
6. Berger, Lee and Hawks, John Almost Human – The Astounding Tale of Homo Naledi and the Discovery That Changed Our Human Story, National Geographic Partners, LLC Washington, DC Copyright © 2017 by Lee Berger.