Travis and Austin Pavelek – Last Bull Ride…dad – Travis – asked me to photograph him and his son (Austin) after Travis’s last bull ride last night at the 2018 Deschutes County Fair & Rodeo…Travis is now retired from rodeo (bull riding anyway)…focused solely on Austin…The bull Travis rode last night was approximately 1,400 lbs. of pure, unbridled meanness…
CLICK on any image below to ENLARGE – then – use the arrows to go to the next image…
If you want to see my Slide Show of the images I captured at the August 2018 Deschutes County Fair and Rodeo – CLICK HERE – when you get to the first image, click on it – then – click SLIDE SHOW in the upper Right Hand Corner – sit back, relax and enjoy…these are images you can share with your children…
I submitted 17 photos in the ADVANCEDPhotographyGroup of the 2014 Deschutes County Fair Photography Competition. 9 out of my 17 images won awards. The following are the images that won awards and the specific category each image was entered in. ClicktoENLARGE any photo below (ALL images are copyrighted and ALL Rights Reserved – Do NOT download):
1. Landscape Photography: 2014 Deschutes County Fair Superintendents Award.
2. Dogs & Cats – Domestic – 2014FIRST PLACE:
3. Fall & Spring – 2014FIRST PLACE
4. Clouds & Sky – 2014SECOND Place
5. Character Study/Portrait – 2014SECOND Place
6. Seascape – 2014Third Place
7. Bridges – 2014Third Place
8. Sunrise/Sunset – 2014Third Place
9. Dogs and Cats – Domestic – Black & White – 2014Third Place
Yes – I am well aware that my Black Lab Reggie aka Reginald Stephen Dahl was a subject in four of the nine award winners. Thanks Reggie!!!
"How might words, images and ideas open minds, warm hearts and inspire imagination? May you find them refreshing and share them among your people."